Thursday, September 29, 2022

 Week 6 Part A: Engaging Your Customers - Facebook Strategy

San Marcos Farmers Market

Vista Farmers Market

Ocean Beach Farmers Market

Pizza Port Brewing Company

Scene in San Diego

San Diego Reader 

Voice of San Diego

Hypland Worldwide

MCC Social Media Class

    The reason why I chose to like and follow the San Marcos, Vista, and Ocean Beach Farmers Market is because I plan to set up my taco stand at these farmers markets. These 3 farmers market have a good amount of traffic and are easy to get into. All three pages post weekly and their posts are mostly about the time and dates of their farmers market. I think that is important because as a vendor it is good to know this information just in case something changes. They also have good engagement with their followers, I noticed they responded to followers when they commented on their post. They all use pictures of their previous farmers markets giving vendors and consumers an idea of what to expect which is really useful. I also like that they have their contact information on their page making it easy to reach them. The next page I liked was the Pizza Port Brewing Company. The reason why I chose to like this page is because I like how they promote themselves to their consumers. They post a lot of pictures of their food and beer which is a great way to get more customers. Every time I see a picture of their pizza I want to go to Pizza Port. I want my business to have similar posts as theirs because I think this will bring in more customers. Their posts do not have a lot of writing but their pictures are enough to get their followers attention. The next group of pages I liked are the Scene in San Diego, San Diego Reader, and the Voice of San Diego. The reason why I liked these pages is because they tend to shout out local businesses in San Diego. They also post weekly and have a solid following, so if you get to make it on their page you will get a good amount of eyes on your business. Their posts are also well written making them look good to their audience. Their post also tells you where you can find the businesses they feature. Once I have my taco stand running I would love to be featured on all three pages. The last page I like on the list is Hypland, the reason why I liked this page is because I love how creative they are with their clothing brand. They took a bunch of 90's animes and put them on shirts and sweaters. Everything they make stands out and captures the attention of anybody. The reason why I like this is because I want to create cool merchandise like shirts and hats that I can sell at my taco stand. They don't post much on their Facebook page but they do post a lot on their Instagram. I've liked their page for a while and have got so many ideas for my own brand in the future. All the pages above that I have liked are helpful for my own business growth in some way or another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...