Friday, December 16, 2022

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing   

    I think I would send out a quarterly newsletter for my business. The reason why I would do this is because I want to keep my customers informed about any changes my business is going through. For example I do not plan on having a store front. I plan to work at local farmer markets like the one in Oceanside called sunset market. But I also plan to branch out to other parts of San Diego. My quarterly newsletter will contain information about where you can find my taco stand. I also want to have deals on Taco Tuesday or Cinco De Mayo. I think my customers would enjoy that. I also want to release merchandise to go along with my business. I want my newsletter to contain information about any new merchandise coming out. Those are all things I think my customers would enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...