Friday, December 16, 2022

Week 5 Part B: Learning about Facebook Data Collection

 Week 5 Part B: Learning about Facebook Data Collection

    Post reach and post engagement are both important because you want your post to have a wide reach. You want your posts to reach as many eyes as possible. Post engagement is important as well because not only do you want a lot of eyes on your posts. But you also want people to engage with your post. For example you want them to like your post, and more importantly you want them to re-post your pictures and videos. This doubles the number of views your business gets. What I learn from each is that they both compliment each other. The more reach you have the more chances you have for people to like and re-post your posts. This leads to more free advertisement which is great for any business. Businesses can use Facebook insight to optimize their post. They do this by tailoring their posts to something their audience would want to see. For example I got a lot of likes on a picture I posted on my Facebook for my business. The picture was a bunch of tacos spread out over a table. This tells me that my audience really likes to see pictures similar to these. So in turn I will post more pictures like that to get a large reach and a lot of engagement.   

Classmates Facebook pages I commented on

Clark Spencer

Amy Mather

Riley Meyers

Alexis Morgan

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...