Friday, December 16, 2022

Week 4 Part B: Defining Your Target Market

 Week 4 Part B: Defining Your Target Market

   The name of my business will be called Dojos Taco stand. I want it to be a pop up taco stand. Instead of having a store front, I want to be able to be mobile. This is not a real business, I am just creating it for class. I do eventually want to have my own business in this field. I also want to have my own clothing brand in the future. My family has always had their own businesses in different fields. I plan on following in their footsteps. 

    I want my business to be local, primarily staying in north county. I would eventually like to branch out to parts of San Diego like Balboa park or Barrio Logan. I think my perfect customer would be anybody that is heavy on social media. The reason why I say this, is because I want them to re-post and tag my business so I get more views. I think the bigger social media presence I have the better it would be for my business. More eyes means more potential customers. But to be honest I think anybody that gives my restaurant a try is a good thing. I just hope they do not leave a bad review on yelp because that can hurt my business. Overall I just want to grow a big following online. I think more followers online means more money in the long run.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...