Monday, October 3, 2022

 Week 6 Part B: Creating and Scheduling Facebook posts. 

I tried to schedule my posts but my Facebook account got disabled. I was going to post 3 updates on my profile. I was first going to post about what my food menu would look like. The second post I wanted to detail where I would be located and what times I would be operating. The last post I wanted to put up was a picture of what my taco stand would look like. I wanted to schedule my facebook post for Monday, Thursday, and Friday at 10am and 6pm. The reason why I want to post at those times and days is because that is when you will have the most eyes on your posts.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...