Monday, October 10, 2022

 Week 7 Part B: How Other Businesses Use Instagram

    I think it is really cool how my other classmates are using Instagram. The Protein for Pets page was really cool and I like how they posted pictures and descriptions of their products. I have a dog so it really caught my attention and I am definitely going to visit them in person soon and get my dog some beef bones! The playground podcast page is cool because they do not offer a physical product but they are promoting themselves through their Instagram page which many pod-casters do today. Encinitas donuts is another awesome page I like how they put up pictures of their donuts and they put up the times when they are open on their posts. I will add that to my own business page because it will make it easy for my followers and clients to follow me. The one page that I follow is called Gaby's funnel cakes and they sell funnel cakes and agua frescas. The one thing that I like that they do is post pictures of their customers buying from their stand. They also post the pictures they are tagged in on their video reel. I will definitely take that from them and add it to my own page. I also noticed that a lot of pages with a product post videos of their customers either using their tools or eating their food. I think this really captures the moment and gets more people to want to try to buy your stuff. The protein for pets page posts videos of dogs eating their food, I think this is great to convince people to buy from them. I like how all these pages are different but they all have the same goal. It is also cool because they are local spots we can check out. 

Instagram pages

Amy Mather/ https://www.instagram.com/protein4pets_vista/  

Sarah Mitulski/ https://www.instagram.com/playground82000/ 

Carlos Palacios/ https://www.instagram.com/lil_k0alahq/ 

Kristy Yam/ https://www.instagram.com/encinitasdonuts/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...