Monday, October 24, 2022

 Week 8 Part B: Your Instagram Hashtag Use

    The Hashtags I used were #tacotuesday #carneasada #dojostacos #california #sandiego #sandiegofood #farmersmarket #foodie #foodiegram #streettacos #nightmarket #tacos. I found these hashtags from popular restaurants that I follow and also have a bunch of followers. The hashtag that I make sure to use on every post is taco Tuesday, and I also make sure to post every Tuesday for taco Tuesday. I also used the hashtags California, and San Diego because my business will be in San Diego California. The one hashtag that I came up with was Dojos taco stand, the reason why I used that hashtag is my business is called Dojos taco stand. I added my post on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. On those days I posted at noon and at 6:30pm. The reason why I posted on Tuesday is because everybody knows about taco Tuesday, and if they don't they will. The reason why I posted on the other days was because I want to post as often as I can, the more posts you make the higher chances you have for people to see your post. I learned the more you post the more followers and likes you get. This is important because the more people that know about your business the more money you can potentially make. 

Team members I commented on

Protein For Pets

Encinitas Donuts

Lil Koala Hq

Playground Podcast 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...