Thursday, December 1, 2022

Week 15 Part A: What we Learn From Google Analytics

 Week 15 Part A: What we Learn From Google Analytics

    I think the most important features Google analytics offers you is the ability to see how many people interact with your page. It also gives a percentage of the amount of traffic your page gets on average. Google analytics takes the guess work out and lets you know if your business is engaging with your consumers. If you are doing a good job then the engagement percentage should go up. This lets you know that whatever you're doing is working. On the other hand if your engagement goes down that would probably let you know that you should do what you're doing because it is not working. This could be crucial for a business on whether they make it or not. For my business I would definitely use google analytics to help propel my business and better understand my audience. Google analytics also shows you how many page views you're getting. This is important because the more views you get the better chance you have at making a profit. I spoke to a local gym owner in Carlsbad and he told me his number one goal when he started his business was to be the number one page when you search gyms in San Diego. I think he has accomplished this because when I search gyms in North County his business page is at the top of the page. It seems to be very beneficial because he told me business is booming. When I have my own business I will one hundred percent use Google analytics to help manage my business. These tools have made it so that you can maximize your business and its success.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...