Monday, October 31, 2022

 Week 9 Part B: Using Categories

    Even though my business will primarily be Mexican food I will also support and post other food establishments on my page. I love food and great food always has a story to tell, whether it is an old family recipe or something you created food brings people together. I will categorize my post by making sure my audience knows when it is food from my own business, and food from another business. I want my audience to interact with me as well by recommending new food spots they would want me to review. 

Blog post comments

Amy Mathers- Week 9A

Sarah Mitulski- Week 9B

Carlos Palacios- Week 9A



or another business that I want to support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...