Monday, November 7, 2022

 Week 11 Part B: Marketing With Other Social Media Comments

    1. Pablo Correa 2. Riot Dude 3. Amy Mather

The one thing that almost everybody had in common was that they used tik tok to promote their business. I was a little surprised because I thought more people would use LinkedIn to promote their business and themselves. I think tik tok is very useful because a lot of people especially the younger crowd are using tik tok. I don't have a tik tok account but I understand why it is so popular. I might create an account in the future even though I really don't want to.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...