Thursday, December 8, 2022

Week 16 Part A: Developing Your Marketing Strategy

 Week 16 Part A: Developing Your Marketing Strategy 

       My plan for the future is to have multiple businesses, but the first business I plan to have is a food business, like a mobile taco shop. The social media platforms I plan to use are Facebook and Instagram, the reason why I plan to use these platforms is because they have the most users compared to the other platforms. There's a local business in Oceanside that uses Instagram to promote their pop up restaurant. They sell food and drinks out of their driveway and they use social media to let people know when they are going to post up and be open for business. I plan on doing the same with my business because I do not want to have a store front so having social media to communicate with my customers will be important. Another reason I will use Facebook and Instagram is because of their new shop feature which is something I just recently learned about. This new feature allows you to directly sell your products to consumers from Facebook and Instagram. That is why I would use these two specific social media platforms. The tools that I learned this semester will be really beneficial, the one that I will take moving forward will definitely be posting consistently and also using google analytics. I learned that the more often you post the more exposure you will get. I will also use google analytics because I want to see how my business is doing and what I can do to increase its productivity and also see what is not working so I can change it. I did not know so much goes into handling a business social media profiles. But I'm glad I know how to better navigate these tools for the future. 

    The tool I enjoyed the most posting on my Instagram because it was to interact with other classmates profiles. I think it was really cool how supportive everyone and how having a community behind you can make a big difference for the better. Another thing that I really enjoyed was writing blog posts because I like to write to express my ideas and this semester I was able to do that. I have never blogged before but I plan to continue writing after this semester is over. I want to focus on writing because I think it is the best way to get your ideas out. I also had a lot of friends tell me I should create my own blog. I never knew how to start one but now I know how and plan to continue. I am not a big fan of TikTok or Twitter but I see their value maybe in the future I will get on those platforms but for now I plan to use others. 

       I think my business should spend a lot of time on social media marketing. I am not a big fan of social media in my personal life. With that being said I know the most successful business has a heavy social media platform. I think once my business gets going I will focus heavy on social media marketing but hopefully I can build a great team around me that can help me with managing these platforms. I am excited for the future and can't wait to build a business and share it with the world!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...