Monday, December 12, 2022

Week 16 Part B: Building Out Your Strategy

 Week 16 Part B: Building Out Your Strategy

    The two social media platforms that I will put all my focus on for the next month will be Facebook and Instagram. The reason why I chose those two platforms is because those two platforms get the most views. They are also both part of the Meta universe so it is easy to connect my uploads every time I post a new picture or video on my page or highlight real. This is really convenient because I plan to post pictures and videos three times a week for the next month. I even want to post two times a day for those three days. The reason why I want to post twice a day is because I want my business to be consistent on the amount of posts I make. The most successful businesses post consistently and they post at least three times a week. I want to emulate those businesses and their success. I also plan to post short video reels everyday, I want to post videos of my business with music as well to get the attention of my audience. I will post at least two pictures every week and one video. I would also post videos of my customers at my business trying my food. I also want to re-post what my customers post on their social media. I will make my posts at 10am and 6:30pm Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. That is how often I plan to make my posts every week for the next month. I want to gain at least 100 followers every month, and I think it is possible if I post that often and use google analytics to help me reach my goals. I also want to start a clothing brand in the future and plan to use the same model for that business in the future. For now I want to use social media as much as I can to help me build my brand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...