Monday, November 14, 2022

Week 12 Part B: Business Specific Tools

 Week 12 Part B: Business Specific Tools 

    I looked at four of my classmates blog posts for this week and it was really insightful to know what business tools they would use or are currently using. Some of them actually have a business and have experience using some of these tools that were mentioned in last week's blog posts. The one thing that was pretty obvious from the beginning was that a lot of them would use Meet Up because they think it is great to connect with other like minded individuals. What makes Meet Up great as well is that you can also meet others through zoom which makes it easy to connect with people who might not be in your city.

    Another tool that someone wrote about was Hivebrite, this was interesting to me because I have never heard of it. I checked it out and it seems like a great tool to use because it lets you connect with people who are in the same field as you. They write about issues and also give you tips they have used to help you build your business. I think this is great because connecting with like minded individuals is inspiring and motivating to push forward when you might feel stuck. somebody also posted about going to seminars to learn and network, I have never done that before but I think I will start going to business seminars to learn. I think we live a great time where there are a lot of tools to help us elevate our businesses, back in the day there weren't as many tools to promote yourself and if you did find one it would probably cost a lot of money! I definitely plan to take advantage of these tools to help build my business for the future! 

Classmates blog post's I commented on.

Alexis Morgan

Amy Mather

Kristy Yam

Carlos Palacio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

 Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing         I think I would send out a quarterly  newsletter  for my business. The reason why I wou...